Saturday, 2 June 2012

My Life

Looking back, in remembrance of the years I have been on this earth, makes me gaze in awe and wonder in silence, at the changes that have taken place in me and around me.
My life has been a whirlwind for the past almost 17 years.

From the quiet introverted child to a rebellious extroverted teenager and as I near the end of my teens to an extrovert(still!!!), calm and collected, cool and mature individual. In retrospect, I have gone through a lot of hurtful experiences but I believe that they are only their for us/me to gain knowledge from, gain an insight into the world out there, the world which is probably going to devour naive person with its hungry eyes and selfish roots. I realize it's cynical of me to think so, but let's face it, the world is not exactly blameless either.

But All the same, the thing is, the world without problems, a life without hurt, would be boring, would be incomplete.....like a sentence without words, like a void that cannot be filled or like a dream that cannot be fulfilled!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...