Thursday 16 October 2014

Expressing yourself...Insecurity!

23 AUGUST 2014, 05:24 PM
Surreal... that feeling you get, existing outside our bodies..our lives not our own, like observing a play in action where you are not an actor, someone else's life, a life not your own. Its surreal, but at the same time fills you with a heart wrenching sadness. Not being a part of a celebration, feeling completely alone in a crowd...!
Whenever I write my feelings down like this. I have always felt like I'm cheating myself...my feelings exposed for the world to see, and writing them down they seem filled with falsehood, like they don't do these feelings justice.
 And other times I feel as though writing them down for everyone to see makes me someone I'm not...someone seeking attention...someone lost! Writing for me has always been a means of escape. Does everyone have these insecurities...? Have you ever felt that way? Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...