Friday, 8 November 2013

Believe

26 SEPTEMBER 2013, 13:11

A morose thought, trickles through the confines of this depressing hole that I have thrown myself into. It makes me smile, a dry widening of the mouth full of despondent sarcasm, bitter. Really,just when I thought it couldn't get any better!

I try, I honestly try, all the time to haul myself out of this dark pit. But to no avail. I reach out only to tumble farther into the dark pit. One step forward and then two steps back. Eternally going backwards. Pull me out of it, I cry. But no ones there to here me, no one to help me, no one to hold my hand. I look up and out of the shining circle of light going farther and farther away.
He..l..pp! My voice is barely a whisper. But I have to believe...one day....one day I'll get out! Out into the free world...a world of dreams and hopes...stars and hearts. All I've to do is..Believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...