1. To that friend who listens to me whine and knows my secrets.
2. To my parents who suffer me and are ultimately always there to support, although they don't make me realise it all the time.
3. To my brother who forgives easily and asks for forgiveness with equal ease.
4. To the wonderful guy who sends me a heart every morning to cheer me up.
5. To the friend who made life a bit easier for four months and who will soon leave the country.
6. To the old friends far away who still call, even when I don't always do the same.
7. To the friends who taught me friendship isn't forever.
8. To the person who taught me what love shouldn't be and to the person who taught me what love needs to blossom.
9. To that stranger who smiled so brilliantly at me that I will never forget it.
10. To the friend who insists I get a jacket and brings a sweatshirt for me.
11. To the stranger who asks me how my day is going.
12. To the friend who makes impromptu plans and brings me out of my comfort zone.
13. To the authors who write books that help me escape.
14. To everyone who shows a little bit of care, unexpectedly, which makes me believe a little bit more in humanity.