1. The one friend you call for help, or when you’re angry or worried, or maybe when you just need a place to stay. I am so grateful that I have someone like you in my life.
2. The weekly dinners with that one friend of yours. I cannot emphasize how much I enjoy them.
3. The unexpected helpfulness of a friend, and then the subsequent bonding you develop over a little kindness. It’s good to know you have friends who will help you in your hour of need.
4. The sensible friend at work who looks after your best interests, and makes an effort to be a part of your life. What would I have done without you?
5. The friends you call and make sudden plans with. A little excitement goes a long way in life.
6. The one friend from college who welcomes you into her circle with excitement. It’s like the first year all over again.
7. The friends you make plans to go to dog and cat cafes with. Kindred spirits :’)
8. The friends you spend late nights with. We should do it more often.
9. The friends you spend all morning cooking with. I didn’t know cooking could be this fun when you’re around people whose company is never boring.
10. The new sorta friends you make on a trip together. I really enjoyed the journey with you.
11. The friends from school and college who check up on you every now and then to make sure you’re okay. You give me hope.
12. The friend who sends you a heart every morning to cheer you up. You make my day brighter.:)
Fill your life with positivity, I truly believe it makes a difference.The kind of people you ‘choose’ to surround yourself with, they are the ones who will affect your mood in the end. But always, always realize, being happy, staying happy, is a choice, albeit a difficult one, but a choice none the less.
Today, I thought I’d write about anxiety and depression, but I wasn’t ready yet. So instead I chose to write on happiness and positive thoughts. A lot of what I’ve been writing here recently has been about good thoughts, perhaps its experiences, perhaps not, but if you’re hurting right now, I want you to be able to read something that makes you feel a tiny bit lighter.
I don’t know where you are, who you are, but I hope when you read this, you smile a little, hope a little, and feel a little better. You’re not alone, if you need help, you need only ask, for if you ask, only then shall you shall receive. Please take care of yourself, and remember to love yourself enough to put yourself first.